Animoshy~

we appreciate little things.

Pekan Frinjan



Selling this for RM40 for the whole set including postage, anyone? :)
Selling this bracelet at RM6
Onigiri bracelet for RM8, there are three of 'em.
Other items are sold out but I will have them restock! :)

Yesterday, I sold some of my Halloween collections at Pekan Frinjan, Shah Alam. I am now realize that people no longer using phone strap for phone accessories because there aren't much people who wants to buy phone straps. I think I am going to make more bracelet, ring, necklace and a set of miniature scene.

Thank you for people who bought my handmade and thank you so much to Fie as well because she helped me out a lot!~

Labels:



Friday, October 28, 2011

8:34 PM

Profile

Brand Name : Animoshy~
Location : Selangor, Malaysia.
Facebook : Animoshy~

Hello all, I'm Bella. I'm the official owner of Animoshy~ and all of my products are 100% made by me. Sorry for the lack of skills but I'll try my best to improve. You can either send me an email at animoshy@yahoo.com or either you want to leave a message in the tagboard or Animoshy~'s Tumblr.

Q & A
Payment method? Hong Leong account number. 036-51-09783-0. SITI NABILAH BT NOOR AZMAN. Postage for Peninsular Malaysia : RM5 Sabah & Sarawak : RM8

Can you make custom designs?
Not at the moment, we only sell products we offered in blog / Tumblr / Facebook.

Does Animoshy~ has a booth somewhere?
No but we're planning to do so in the future.

products

plushies~

If you'd like to order, send me an email with subject 'Animoshy~ order' to animoshy@yahoo.com and send me these following info of yours :

  • Full Name
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Items

Plushies~

Any character [ RM4 ]









Jewelries~

  • earrings [ RM10 per pair ]








  • small sized pendants [ RM 5 each ]















  • medium sized pendants [ RM 8 each ]







  • ring [ RM5 ]